Sunday, August 16, 2026

Mills River, NC

 We're up in the mountains visiting our respective mothers!  On these visits we often split up - Duane staying with his mom and I stay with mine.  

We drove to Duane's mom's first - and my mom came and picked me up so we all got to visit together for a little while.  They're both looking and doing well!

 

Back at my mom's house, everything is lush and green since it's been raining a good bit lately after a very long dry spell.


 One of the things mom wanted done was some window washing....we took off some of the storm windows and did a fairly thorough wash.

 

 Mom peeking out the window....I think she looks like me, haha!

I also had a nice visit with my brother and sis-in-law....and we did do quite a bit of swimming pool cleaning too.  A nice summer visit!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment