For the trip back to the east coast, I'd paid a little extra for us both to have seats in the exit row, giving us extra legroom. Turns out, there were two exit rows and we ended up BOTH getting 3 seats to ourselves! I was thrilled, thinking that we'd be able to stretch out and sleep on the overnight flight. (That's my little neck pillow on the seat).
Unfortunately, I could not get comfortable even with all that room! The plane was cold even with my jacket draped around me.
We landed early in Pittsburgh and had plenty of time to go grab a nice breakfast in the Admirals Club there. Uneventful flight home to RDU. Called an Uber for a super nice 45 minute ride home.
Now we're just catching up on "stuff" that accrues when you're gone over a month.
I'll eventually do something interesting enough to photograph!

No comments:
Post a Comment